*Good morning New Paltz! Today is Monday, June 12th, 2017. The last show for NPZ to conclude our 12th season. For NPZ I am ______________________.
-And, Hello, New Paltz, I am _______________. Please stand for the pledge to the flag.
(pause before pledge)
* Thank you, please be seated.
- In Club News:
-Attention all NPZ anchors form 2016-17, please join us on Monday at 7:40 am for the last show of season 12!
* Come on out to the NPHS Auditorium tonight at 7:30pm for The Last Act. An evening of music, memories, refreshments and honoring of the NPHS Drama Club and Musical Seniors. Join alumni as they bid farewell to the class of 2017 and join the seniors as they perform one last time.
- Room 210 is closed after school today for the end of the year party for Engineering Club and Yearbook Club
* In Class News:
* Ms Cones npz class, stop down for a piece of cake! And video students stop by for a mini muffin or a brownie,
- Study for your finals!
* Attention all students taking AP United States history next year- stop by room 106 today after school to get information about the required summer work.
- All AP Comparative and US government students and ap economics students must return textbooks to the social studies teachers in room as soon as possible!
* There’s still time to sign up for video editing, and computer graphics! Seats are open for next tear!
- In Other News:
- All lockers must be cleaned out by 2:30 p.m today.
* Don't forget pick up your yearbook if you preordered- Bring your money to room 210 to purchase a yearbook.
50 copies left- get yours before they are gone.
-In Athletic News:
- Congrats to all the boys and girls who competed at the state track and Field championships last week. Dagi Tadesse took first and division 2 pole vault, clearing 15 feet. Tajay Pearce was 10th in the 400 m, and Blake Olson was fourth in the 400 hurdles.
* The girls track team finished their track season at the NYS Track Meet this weekend. The girls 4 x 400 team earned a medal by placing 5th. They broke the school record by 3 seconds. The team consisted of Danielle Wilson, Ana Kimber, Orla Clasby, and Morgane Kuyl. In the 400 hurdles-Morgane Kuyl place 7th. Kaela Santos met a personal best in the shot put. We all want to congratulate Dagi on his State Championship Title in the Pole Vault. Good luck to our seniors.
- PICK UP YOUR ATHLETIC AWARDS today IN THE CAFETERIA ATHLETES, IF YOU HAVE NOT RETURNED YOUR UNIFORMS PLEASE DO SO BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY today.
* All Spring athletes and PE students that haven't handed in their gym locks should do so as soon as possible.
- The girls football game is today at 3:00, on the High School football field. $1 for students $2 for non- students. There will be food and beverages available. Please come support your junior and senior girls as well as the Grace Smith House. Have a nice summer.
* Todays weather forecast is calling for record breaking HOT!!!
- For lunch today the staff is serving chicken tenders with all the dipping sauces.
* And that’s today show. For NPZ I am ________.
- And I am ___________.
Intro vocals by Judy Adams, composed by Petey Ludwig and James O’Connor. Graphic by Matt O’Connor.
Thanks for a great NPZ year, New Paltz.