* Good morning New Paltz! Today is the last day of classes. Congratulations class of 2019! I am ____________________.
- And, Hello, New Paltz, I am _____________. Please stand for the pledge of allegiance.
(pause before pledge)
"I pledge allegiance, to the Flag, of the United States of America, and to the Republic, for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
- Thank you please be seated.
* For 48 years the New Paltz Central School District has benefited from the careful and caring work of Ms. Barbara Clinton. We here at NPZ would like to extend our gratitude to our teacher, our principal, our leader. Thank you MS. Clinton… and stay tuned after the show for a special message.
Ms. Clinton this one’s for you.
- In Club News:
- The NPHS literary and art magazine wants to wish students a happy last day, and remind them that they will be able to pick up their reserved or non-reserved copies of the printed lit mag during third block in the cafeteria today. Today is the last day for pick ups so be sure to show up!
* The Student Literary and Art Magazine is on its today during lunch blocks!
- In Class News:
- Class of 2019! The PTSA has planned a senior brunch for you immediately after the Duzine walk which happens directly after your graduation rehearsal on Monday the 24th. Please join in a delicious send off.
* Attention all students taking AP European History or AP Psychology next year: The summer assignments are available as links on Mrs. L. Costello's Main web page. No book is needed for AP Psychology, however AP European History students should sign out a book in the library AFTER their Global 9 final next week. Books will not be available until next week.
- Attention students presenting for the Seal of Biliteracy, please see Mr. Castro to sign up for your presentation to the committee. The days are Tuesday, June 18, Wednesday, June 19, and Thursday, June 20 in the morning or afternoon. There will also be a brief Seal of Biliteracy meeting this Wednesday, right after school in room 173.
* Attention seniors, be sure that you have filled your FAFSA forms! If you have questions, please see your counselor.
- Attention all Seniors: Your school computer accounts, including access to your email, One Drive, Google Drive, and Z drive will be deactivated over the summer. If you have files you would like to save, please do as soon as possible. If you need assistance, please see Mrs. McEachin in room 208.
* In Other News:
* National honor Society members: please congratulate the following officers for next year. President-Ethan Feshold. Vice President: Aedan Sennett. Corresponding secretary: Caitlin Hulbert. Recording secretary: Amina Oukili. Treasurer: Keaton Heminger. Will the new officers please see Mrs Russolello by the end of today.
- Attention National Honor Society: SENIORS: If you met all the requirements for NHS, you can pick up your stole to wear at graduation tomorrow from Mrs. Russolello. This is the only time they will be available. One day only. They will be handed back to Mrs. Russolello following the graduation ceremony.
* If you did not pick up your certificate from student recognition night please come to guidance, also if you picked up someone's accidently, please bring it to guidance! Any questions, please see Mrs. Flanagan.
- Attention all students, all library books are past due. Please look for any library books you may have checked out, and see Ms. Arkans if you lost a book. Seniors - you will need to return books to walk at graduation.
* Hall lockers need to be emptied by 2:30 today.
- In Athletic News:
- Signup sheets for Fall Sports are outside of the Athletic Office now! Sign your name under the fall sport you intend to play and then log onto FinalForms starting July 19th!
* For lunch today the cafeteria staff will be serving.
- Today’s weather forecast calls for
* And that is todays show. For NPZ I am ________.
- And I am ________. Congratulations to the class of 2019!